Wednesday, September 1, 2010

'The Colour Cafe' concept

After a year and half study in colour design and a thirst for inspiration in creating different colour pallettes, I decided to set up The Colour Cafe blog as a forum to share inspirational ideas on colour pallettes.  Colour pallette ideas can come from virtually anywhere and the combinations are endless. You can have fun with colour pallettes not only for interiors in your homes but also in every day living - from what colours to wear to work tomorrow to colour choices in preparing your client presentation slidepacks!


Creating a colour pallette is something you don't need to think too hard about.  Take for example the collage I put together to the left.  It's a collation of awesome pictures that I absolutely love from my favourite blogs worldwide.  In putting this collage together, I have discovered I absoutely love the coastal colours of blues, sea greens, soft teals, pastel pinks and purples.  I love greys either by themself in different shades or chroma reduced soft colours - very French provincial.

No comments:

Post a Comment